Administrative Assistant provides executive support in a one-on-one working relationship and is responsible for several administrative tasks and special projects. The ideal candidate must be creative and can exercise good judgment in a variety of situations. They should possess strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. This position will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
• Provide general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying
• Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
• Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
• Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and other arrangements for team members
• Maintain office supplies for the company
• Provide exceptional customer service support over the phone and in person, with our customers and internal departments
• Strong sense of urgency
• Organize and maintain conference room schedules
• Tidy and maintain reception area and conference rooms
• Researches, organizes, and analyzes for broker reports
• Proofreads to produce accurate and high-quality work
• Review operating practices and procedures to determine whether improvements can be made
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• 1-3 years of administrative support or equivalent
• Professional personal presentation
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Customer and client focus
• Highly organized and flexible with great attention to detail
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adjust projects to meet evolving deadlines
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized, independent and self-motivated with a team player attitude
Acts in accordance with RESOURCE’s with all applicable policies and procedures. Carries out responsibilities in an ethical, effective and professional manner. Follows all federal, state and local laws, regulations and standards that apply to his/her responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Moderate exposure to physical risk, including the regular risks involved with traveling and the exposure to construction/building sites.