The NextGen program is designed for people interested in learning the many facets of commercial real estate brokerage. The position is ideal for someone who wants a career in commercial real estate and would like to transition into a deal-making brokerage role in 8 -12 months. This person will be responsible for developing a database of investment property owners in our perspective market. The position entails cold calling, data basing, market research, marketing, and establishing and growing client relationships. This position will be provided with strong mentorship from experts in the field of Commercial Real Estate Sales. The purpose of this position is to mentor and provide all the necessary resources the person needs within a 12 month period in order to transition them into a Commercial Broker position.
• Creating/organizing & managing marketing materials including editing & proof reading
• Creating/organizing databases
• Organizing/completing mailings, setting up mail merges with heavy excel/word use
• Researching projects for company and client needs
• Acting as liaison with administrator for sign postings and creation/ordering
• Acting as liaison with manager/regional/corporate for various outside vendor needs
• Shadowing Senior Broker in all conversations, dealings, and transactions. Including client meetings,
• Maintaining & managing office supplies/inventory
• Other Duties as assigned.
• Must have solid sales and real estate interest.
• Must have an Indiana real estate license, or other state broker license, or at least be able to activate within 30 days.
• Self-motivated, disciplined, and accountable.
• Applicant must have strong PowerPoint or presentation software experience and be proficient in the following Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, & Mail Merges.
• Ability and desire to make a lot of calls and be constantly on the phone building relationships while creating a pipeline of deals.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Able to create and maintain collegial relationships with management and sales team.
• Enthusiastic, tenacious and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
• True team player and highly ethical.
• Candidates must pass a background check and have excellent references.
• Must be a positive person and continually demonstrate a positive attitude.
Acts in accordance with RESOURCE’s with all applicable policies and procedures. Carries out responsibilities in an ethical, effective and professional manner. Follows all federal, state and local laws, regulations and standards that apply to his/her responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 45 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. Moderate exposure to physical risk, including the regular risks involved with traveling and the exposure to construction/building sites.